We collect information or data about you when you use this website.
- any feedback you leave, including your name and email address, if you choose to provide it
- part of your computers IP address
- details about which web browser and device you are using (e.g. the version and screen size)
- information on how you use this website, including the pages you visit, using Analytics and cookies
This enables us to:
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- learn where visitors to this website came from
- ensure this website works correctly for as many devices as possible
- learn which parts of this website are more or less popular to help focus on what’s most useful for most people
We cannot personally identify you with this information, unless you provide it yourself directly
We use IP address anonymisation to prevent your full IP address being stored.
Keeping your information secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Processing your information
We handle personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and recognise the importance of the correct and lawful processing of personal data in maintaining confidence in our operations. Further information can be found in our Parent Body’s information notice.
Where your information is stored
We will store your data to ensure an adequate level of protection for your data protection rights and freedoms. This sometimes may involve the use of assured third-party systems.
Disclosing your information
We won’t pass on your details to other websites, unless you provide your consent for us to do so, and we won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not use any of the information we collect.
Our contact information is: email@example.com.
If you are not happy with the response you receive, or do not hear back, please follow the BAS complaints procedure.
Links to other websites
This website has links to other websites for which we are not responsible.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
16th June 2016
- initial policy